Boost gauge on 801a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ahh, my gauge is 60mm, and when I put in in back in 2011, I dont think anyone offered a pod.

I think the Auto Meter A-pillar gauge pods came out in late 2014. I had a Roush boost gauge and vent pod in my 2011. I didn't really care for that location so I didn't bother removing it when I traded the truck.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the Auto Meter A-pillar gauge pods came out in late 2014. I had a Roush boost gauge and vent pod in my 2011. I didn't really care for that location so I didn't bother removing it when I traded the truck.

Im alright with my last install. it wasnt SUPER clean, but it worked fine and had good visibility. If I have to do the same thing again, I will, but A nicer install on a nicer truck would be.....niceeee. :win:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im alright with my last install. it wasnt SUPER clean, but it worked fine and had good visibility. If I have to do the same thing again, I will, but A nicer install on a nicer truck would be.....niceeee. :win:

I will have a mechanical boost gauge at some point. I've been too busy with other mods to put much thought into it. Plus if I wait a while maybe some new options may come out? I'm not a fan of the steering column pod. Auto Meter F-150 Steering Column Single Gauge Pod 15030 (15-17 All) - Free Shipping

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score