boost gauge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

My boost gauge doesn't read psi, it shows kpa see picture.

Is there a way to change that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-03-20-07-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-08-03-20-07-50.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 99

82jumper

Reaction score
Hi All,

My boost gauge doesn't read psi, it shows kpa see picture.

Is there a way to change that?

Looks like everything is set to metric (note KM to empty, not Miles on fuel) I don't think there is a way to selectively show some units in imperial and some in metric.

OP
OP
wipit

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like everything is set to metric (note KM to empty, not Miles on fuel) I don't think there is a way to selectively show some units in imperial and some in metric.

Thats just great, what does the kpa stand for , and what is it reference to psi.

82jumper

Reaction score
Thats just great, what does the kpa stand for , and what is it reference to psi.

Kilopascal is a metric pressure unit and equals to 1000 force of newton per square meter. The abbreviation is "kPa".

Psi is 1 pound of force per square inch.

Google will do conversion for you

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if this works but try in your Digital Speedometer being displayed hitting the 'OK' button will change it between KM and MPH. Curious if that changes all from Imperial to Metric... worth a shot.

OP
OP
wipit

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this works but try in your Digital Speedometer being displayed hitting the 'OK' button will change it between KM and MPH. Curious if that changes all from Imperial to Metric... worth a shot.

Please explain a bit better,

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can change all your guages over in settings by setting it to mph and so on. It should be under the settings menu on the driver's display

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're saying your truck is set to metric. kPa is a metric version of PSI. Like kilometers instead of miles. It's not just your boost gauge.