Blown engine?! Flying ford rep in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to see a major problem like this. For those reading and worrying, I'm currently at 18,000 miles, MPT tuned and running strong. I'm sure ford will remedy.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Kinda sounds like my 2017 Navigator, I wasn’t driving it and was out of town when it happened but they came at me with a buy back less than 24hrs after it got towed to the dealer. And then they shipped it on a single flat bed up to MI from what the dealer said so I got the impression it was something they were really interested in for some reason.

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not bashing it, its mechanical. It did however leave a bad taste in my mouth and will only accept a NEW ENGINE Replacement..
Ford will do the right thing. Depending on what Ford does will determine if I keep it, trade it for a new one or sell it

Probably wont get a "NEW ENGINE"... they may just JB Weld that bitch and give her back to you. They aren't made to last forever you know.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re you trying to make it look like a retro bicycle?

Just kidding....