Best place to buy boostmax/pedalmax?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
I called them last week because I was in the same boat, they said yes it will be stackable... depends on how much power you want.. this is a very noticeable change, and the best part is it doesn't void any warranty, you may be just run this set up and call it good. But then again it all depends on what future tunes will do to it

maybe we talked to 2 different people and only 1 knows what they are talking about..haha here is what i was told.

"The pedalmax will not be a problem. The boostmax must only be used with a custom tune that takes the boostmax into account or you will end up with too much boost. Now once custom tuning is available through sct we will be able to custom tune the truck around a boostmax so that we control boost with it and everything else( trans shifting and rev and speed limiters) with the tune."

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe we talked to 2 different people and only 1 knows what they are talking about..haha here is what i was told.

"The pedalmax will not be a problem. The boostmax must only be used with a custom tune that takes the boostmax into account or you will end up with too much boost. Now once custom tuning is available through sct we will be able to custom tune the truck around a boostmax so that we control boost with it and everything else( trans shifting and rev and speed limiters) with the tune."

Pretty sure what the meant is if you have a boostmax the tune must take into account the fact you are running a boostmax or you could end up over boosted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
yeah i understand what the guy was saying to me. But whoever Copp5 talked to said it was basically perfectly fine to stack the boostmax with a tune. Not sure how true that is..haha

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My initial response was too vague.. they told me the same thing as you, that it would have to be a custom tune, but none the less it will all work together.

jonfo

Reaction score
I just ordered both from JMS. I called and talked to them while ordering. His advice was to get the PedalMax for sure as it is simplest to install and provides the most benefit, and the BoostMax if you actually need more power. They are both around $300 plus about $30 shipping, I could have saved $20 or so on Amazon. There is about a week delay as they are currently out of stock on boostmax.

Order Date: 4th Apr 2017
This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment
Your Order Contains:
1 x PedalMAX ‰Ford - Eliminate Pedal Lag & Turbo Lag - Enhance Throttle Response ‰- Works on all 2011 - 2017 Ford Vehicles
(Control Knob Upgrade: No)
$289.00
1 x BoostMAX ‰• Works on 2017+ Ford F-150 Raptor with 3.5L EcoBoost Engine • Adds additional Boost, Power and Economy ‰
$309.00

ITEM DETAILS PRICE
Subtotal: $598.00
Shipping: $34.46

OP
OP
G

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
yep installed both of mine yesterday. Decided to go with both for now and if i tune later ill just sell the boostmax if i cant run them both.