Available Tunes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be a status thread for available 17 tunes, maybe we update here when new ones become available and feedback... this would be for tuner options (sct, hpt, livernois etc), not piggyback controllers etc (aFe, boostmax etc)

3/14/17
5 Star posted this week too that they now have a moderate power VCM tune avail, no TCM tune yet though.

"Here are some comparison numbers on the Gen 2 Raptor.
Pink: Day 1 Stock Run with 170 miles.
Green: Stock baseline post 2000 miles of abuse and torture.
Red: Moderate tune establishing baselines.
Current HP gains over day 1, +79 hp to the rear wheels. More numbers to follow."

17353107_10100754184467084_8551162456039001682_n.jpg

more updates... 3/20

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f77/2017-3-5l-raptor-house-51935/

2017%20Gen%202%20Raptor_zpsa209nvbf.jpg

3/13/17
HP Tuners revealed a tune is avail... VCM only , no TCM avail yet

"HP Tuners is proud and excited to be the FIRST to offer full tuning support and data logging for 2017+ Ford Motor Company F150 Ecoboost and Ford F-150 SVT Raptor!!!

Visit our forum for more information - https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php…! - and our website HPTuners.com >> Performance At Your Fingertips to order tuning credits.

Ford Trucks Ford Performance Ford F150 Ford Raptor Ford EcoBoost engine Ford F-150 EcoBoost Ford SVT F150 Raptor Fan Page"

HP Tuners announced last week that they now have a TCM (trans tune)

"HP Tuners
March 30 at 12:49pm

Here at HP Tuners, Thursdays aren't for #Throwbacks, they're just another day of innovation, performance, and technology...so without further ado, we're excited to announce that VCM Suite is now the FIRST software to offer FULL tuning support for the Ford Motor Company 10R 10-speed transmission in the 2017+ Ford F150 and Ford F-150 SVT Raptor!!!

For more details, please visit: https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...-Now-Supported

MPT has posted pictures of a rap on dyno, but no news of any release that I have seen...

Ford Performance has been talked of having an option coming, but most recent update noted months out still... a/o 3/14/17

Livernois mentioned they have a truck coming in next week for the them to begin tuning, and also attempting to work/crack the tcm... a/o 3/17/17

Last edited:

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be a status thread for available 17 tunes, maybe we update here when new ones become available and feedback... this would be for tuner options (sct, hpt, livernois etc), not piggyback controllers etc (aFe, boostmax etc)

3/13/17
HP Tuners revealed a tune is avail... VCM only , no TCM avail yet

"HP Tuners is proud and excited to be the FIRST to offer full tuning support and data logging for 2017+ Ford Motor Company F150 Ecoboost and Ford F-150 SVT Raptor!!!

Visit our forum for more information - https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php…! - and our website HPTuners.com >> Performance At Your Fingertips to order tuning credits.

Ford Trucks Ford Performance Ford F150 Ford Raptor Ford EcoBoost engine Ford F-150 EcoBoost Ford SVT F150 Raptor Fan Page"

3/14/17
5 Star posted this week too that they now have a moderate power VCM tune avail, no TCM tune yet though.

"Here are some comparison numbers on the Gen 2 Raptor.
Pink: Day 1 Stock Run with 170 miles.
Green: Stock baseline post 2000 miles of abuse and torture.
Red: Moderate tune establishing baselines.
Current HP gains over day 1, +79 hp to the rear wheels. More numbers to follow."

17353107_10100754184467084_8551162456039001682_n.jpg

MPT has posted pictures of a rap on dyno, but no news of any release that I have seen...

Ford Performance has been talked of having an option coming, but most recent update noted months out still... a/o 3/14/17

Livernois mentioned they have a truck coming in next week for the them to begin tuning, and also attempting to work/crack the tcm... a/o 3/17/17

can't seem to find that dyno chart online... the way i'm reading this is that the truck gained HP stock after a couple thousand miles?

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
can't seem to find that dyno chart online... the way i'm reading this is that the truck gained HP stock after a couple thousand miles?

I noticed that as well. Must be from the tranny learning?

I preordered a tune from 5 star, pretty excited for it to be done.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a hptuner for my GM LSA, does anyone know if I can use the same box to tune a Ford? I have GM credits on it now, do I just buy the Ford credits?

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that as well. Must be from the tranny learning?

I preordered a tune from 5 star, pretty excited for it to be done.

That's considerable gain.. I ordered both JMS boostmax and pedalmax, interested to see if the make the difference people are saying they do.. also waiting for a good tune to come out, they said it would all be stackable.. so we will see

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to 5stars facebook page! All info on the tuning there.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked with HPT and confirmed that if you already owned a tuner you can just add Ford credits to it to tune a Ford... which is pretty sweet.