Anyone want a slightly used Gibson exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(I'm not looking to use the forums as a classified so bear with me)

Hey Guys,

So cjponyparts doesn't return products that have been "used".

As you know I found the exhaust to be too loud and it has a 47hz hum/drone on the highway that I didn't like.

That being said...

Someone might not be bothered with that or would want to experiment.

Before I throw it on eBay... I'd be happy to sell it to someone on here for cheap. It's about 90 lbs so figure 100 bucks shipping plus 350 for the exhaust.
Black tips. You'll get it for less than half of brand new. It was professionally installed and uninstalled with about 100 miles on it.

I generally don't sell stuff, but I hate to throw it away if someone can use it. I've already written off the loss in my mind as live and learn.

Just throwing it out there... if I don't get any bites by the end of the week I'll throw it on eBay and let it go.

If I'm not supposed to post this here... no worries...
If it has to be deleted I'll take it as a sign. Lol

But truly... I figured I'd give my fellow enthusiasts first dibs... and unlike Gibson or Cjponyparts... I'm being honest with how it performs and sounds

Supertuner700

Reaction score
I have the full Gibson exhaust and my drones also but does not bother me or my family at all. Just as an fyi for anyone wanting a hell of a deal on Guy's exhuast!!

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
East coast.

NJ

I'm being completely honest because I wouldn't want someone to get this, install it and be unhappy with it.

My seat of the pants impression is that it did make the truck a little snappier. I can tell it's off too. For me though, the power wasn't worth the noise.

I think it's proof I'm getting old. 20 years ago I'd have been screaming.... make it louder!

Hehe

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*UPDATE*

Cjponyparts after careful consideration offered me an RMA and prepared a shipping label. The exhaust is on its way back.

I appreciate that they are standing behind their products and would consider this a good learned lesson.

Sorry I won't have it to offer up after all. I did not expect them to change their minds.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad they took it back

*UPDATE*

Cjponyparts after careful consideration offered me an RMA and prepared a shipping label. The exhaust is on its way back.

I appreciate that they are standing behind their products and would consider this a good learned lesson.

Sorry I won't have it to offer up after all. I did not expect them to change their minds.

Good thing they took it back. Because of your posts, there is No Way in Hell I'm gonna touch the exhaust on this thing. And I must admit, this will be a first for me. I ALWAYS modify exhausts!!!!