Afe stage 3 power kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
available in december 2017

I had no trouble getting their intake.

I have a tune so I wouldn't want the other stuff...

But I think the scorcher is available. And a pedal commander is the same thing as the sprint I think....

Not sure why they all this stage 3? It's more like a stage 1 bolt on kit. I see stage 3 more like serious mods.... tunes... down pipes. Turbo adapters

arec

Reaction score

But I think the scorcher is available. And a pedal commander is the same thing as the sprint I think....

Not sure why they all this stage 3? It's more like a stage 1 bolt on kit. I see stage 3 more like serious mods.... tunes... down pipes. Turbo adapters

Stage 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

cobra281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree more of a stage 2...rep said available around Sept. Along with their hp/trq #'s. I'm sure like every other manufacturer = 150hp/210trq

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I think about it.... this makes sense.... this is for the person who only knows enough to know they want more power.... who doesn't follow forums... who maybe has no idea what a tune is or perhaps is holding on to their warranty....

It'll be a fairly cheap package that for the average mall crawler.... will offer probably 50-60 horsepower.
And is DIY easy to install.

It's smart business and clever marketing.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a pedal commander can be used with an Afe scorcher at the same time? Has anyone tried it if so? I tried the JMS boostmax and pedal max together but had to send them back because they wouldn't work. I love the pedal max so far.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a pedal commander can be used with an Afe scorcher at the same time? Has anyone tried it if so? I tried the JMS boostmax and pedal max together but had to send them back because they wouldn't work. I love the pedal max so far.

Thought jms said boostmax and pedal max can be stacked and work together long as plug them in the right order.... unless you tried run boostmax and pedal commander together as completely different companies so makes sense why wouldn't work.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried JMS boost max and pedalmax stacked. The truck threw a bunch of codes and went into safe mode. I had to return them to JMS. They said it was a pretty common occurrence with the 2017 raptors. I then got a pedal commander which is awesome. I just wonder if I can stack an Afe scorcher with the pedal commander and has anyone tried it?

edit...I was checking out the Afe site and they do not recommend using the scorcher module with a tune or any other module. I see that sprint booster in the picture above. Maybe that adjusts the throttle response and the scorcher just increases the boost?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts