AFE Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

King of cars

Reaction score
That shifting is weird. At least we know it's not your installer.

Well I hope not I will know 100% tomorrow after I test it now that's tightened up if the system was faulty or it was because of the shift. Here's a cold start when I realized it's not right as well borla

Last edited:

Jon Ballard

Reaction score
Question for y’all! With the AFE Magnum force stage 2. The little white tube fitment. What some are calling air vent or turbo vent. Is that necessary. I have a guy that’s selling me on but is missing that piece. Is it necessary or is something going to go wrong without it?

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for y’all! With the AFE Magnum force stage 2. The little white tube fitment. What some are calling air vent or turbo vent. Is that necessary. I have a guy that’s selling me on but is missing that piece. Is it necessary or is something going to go wrong without it?
If that is the small piece that looks like a straw cut at an angle you are referring too, then yes, you need that. Helps prevent a CEL. Call AFE and see how much they charge for one.

Miamibert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates on these? You guys that are running them, have you noticed any benefits worth the cost? Sound, performance, MPG increase?

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like mine! Sounds good not sure if any gains over the stock CAI

I have the magnum gt non- oiled filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk