AFE Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't hear anything either. Anyone want to buy an AFE intake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. It looks too close to factory. I'm waiting for the stage 2. Odd that you can't hear anything given that it's more of a straight shot..but...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll roll with it until something proven comes out but I'm damn sure not throwing eight hundies on one.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll roll with it until something proven comes out but I'm damn sure not throwing eight hundies on one.

How big is the mouth compared to factory? Do you have pics?

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll get you a few shots later in today.

I bet it sounds deeper you just might not notice it. But if you floor it you should absolutely hear the sucking noise. I would also guess you get a bit of an HP boost.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet it sounds deeper you just might not notice it. But if you floor it you should absolutely hear the sucking noise. I would also guess you get a bit of an HP boost.

I'm just being hard on it and figured all the haters would jump on and we would have some fun.

I can hear it just not over the top loud but I'd be lying if I said I could feel it. That might be different if I was not running the Scorcher tho.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How big is the mouth compared to factory? Do you have pics?

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

Here are some pics..definitely larger intake!

3b6dd66b77b4b6860711bb88b45ac0a4.jpg

Also removed these...
6f7e5d52df1810bc0c19981fafbec080.jpg

Also, is the mesh just a sound deadening barrier?
fa5d8572b0b75284aa1477b45d50b58b.jpg

King of cars

Reaction score
At least your being honest which is great. I've ordered the roush one should be here any day and I'm not banking on much of s performance gain other then I'm doing down pipe and 5 start tune so I figure I may as well have the intake done as well. I've done the exhaust already which I'm still up in the air about

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At least your being honest which is great. I've ordered the roush one should be here any day and I'm not banking on much of s performance gain other then I'm doing down pipe and 5 start tune so I figure I may as well have the intake done as well. I've done the exhaust already which I'm still up in the air about
Which exhaust?