AFE exhaust!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. That's one mod I'm going to wait on for a while. The AFE clips actually sound decent. But honestly, I don't think the OEM exhaust sounds terrible....but maybe it sounds worse on the outside...I'm always driving, so I don't hear it from outside the truck.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Alex, do you have the same system that's in the you tube clip from AFE?

I do have the same system...it the Rebel.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Walker makes a quiet flow muffler. Several ecoboost applications showing it is performance and makes the engine note nonexistent... but the turbo sound is definitely there.

Alex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright here is an update, I installed the Rebel on Friday and have driven it 200 miles:

PRO: Great cold start sound

CONS: I can't take the DRONE...all over the RPM line from 1500-6000.....it's killing me. I'm get the stock exhaust reinstalled.

Ok....you guys are going to kill me....I took it back to the shop that installed the exhaust...there was a loose clam that caused a leak hence the drone.

Now ALL GOOD!!!! sounds like a nice throaty V6!!!!! I'm keeping it.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Ok....you guys are going to kill me....I took it back to the shop that installed the exhaust...there was a loose clam that caused a leak hence the drone.

Mind giving us a video outside and inside the truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I need to figure how to upload videos...once I figure it out I'll up load a few.

If you use the Tapatalk app on your phone you can upload videos right off your phone in a reply message [emoji1303]

Or upload your videos to YouTube and post the URL link in a reply message [emoji1303]

Last edited:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you use the Tapatalk app on your phone you can upload videos right off your phone in a reply message [emoji1303]

Or upload your videos to YouTube and post the URL link in a reply message [emoji1303]

Tapatalk is the the best.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Great!! Glad you got it fixed and are happy with the exhaust now.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have all the kits listed on my website

Links to listings on my website

Black tip Rebel Series
aFe Power, Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43091-B - TruckMods

Polished Tip Rebel Series
aFe Power, Rebel Series Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43091-P - TruckMods

Black Tip Mach Force XP Series
aFe Power, MACHForce-XP Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43045-B - TruckMods

Polished Tip Mach Force XP Series
aFe Power, MACHForce-XP Cat-Back Exhaust System, 49-43045-P - TruckMods

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

l

I'm guessing the SCREW and SCAB exhausts are different since the overall length is different between the 2? So shouldn't there be 8 versions?