800hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this guys 110 percent enthusiasm.

He just wants to shred!

My man!

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know I’m gonna get it.. for sure... get raptured mfers what I be saying as I scream by.. sure I will blow it

ATRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 10spd in the Mustang is holding a lot of power, as is the Camaro- seeing as though its pretty much the same trans, I have no reason to doubt it will support 700+.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 10spd in the Mustang is holding a lot of power, as is the Camaro- seeing as though its pretty much the same trans, I have no reason to doubt it will support 700+.

I think you're right on the primary transmission. I would also think that the transfer case and 4auto clutch would be the first place to need beefing up.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you're right on the primary transmission. I would also think that the transfer case and 4auto clutch would be the first place to need beefing up.

Instructors at Raptor Assult said the rear end is the weak link in the drivetrain and will need to be upgraded before Ford can add more power.

Grizlbits

Reaction score
Instructors at Raptor Assult said the rear end is the weak link in the drivetrain and will need to be upgraded before Ford can add more power.

How many have they ACTUALLY broken? Or is this speculation? Did their mothers, cousins, step dad hear of a broken axle in a bar conversation?

Same question on the transmission. Show me a picture of a broken one or it didn't happen. I am sure if someone broke a rear end or transmission someone on here would have posted it by now, probably in 6 different threads.....

Sasquatch is alive and well on these forums.