800hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found out Full Race is developing BIG hp turbo kits for the Raptor and Cobb tuning is going to offer support as well.

I've used both on 800hp subarus, porsches and 1500hp GTR's.

I'll update as they leak me more info.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s nothing new, they are already posted on their website

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Been there for a bit now

OP
OP
R

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s nothing new, they are already posted on their website

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Been there for a bit now

I made this to update it as I get more info outside of what's on their site.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, u said u just found out in your message about big turbo kits, so I took it u just found out they had kits available, my badzzzz..I knew I saw them couple weeks ago on their site. I definitely will follow you and ready to hear bout what they got.

OP
OP
R

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my ex boss knows phil personally (full race) and the guys at cobb. As soon as he heard I bought my truck (3 days ago) he called me screaming about all the things they are working on. Bleeding me some info. More to come.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hopefully they arent just throwing bigger turbos and fuel systems on them and praying lol.