2018 tunes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of. I am sitting here with an Ngauge I bought from MPT, and I keep getting told it will be '2 more weeks' until the 2018's are cracked. I am losing hope quickly though.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not that I know of. I am sitting here with an Ngauge I bought from MPT, and I keep getting told it will be '2 more weeks' until the 2018's are cracked. I am losing hope quickly though.

Don't give up. Those guys won't let you down. And there not going to put anything out there till it's ready. Patience will pay off. Not like the truck is a slouch stock or anything

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also thinking I will get the mpt tune. I have a 2018 so I guess we must wait. What other performance mods will I get a gain from other than the tune. My truck is bone stock right now and I don't wanna waste money or buy parts I didn't need. Any advice?

OP
OP
M

Matt6951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have installed a cold air, and a custom exhaust.. and honestly might have gained 5 hp. The stock stuff works pretty well. After pulling off the stock muffler and resonator, they are straight through design and look to flow pretty well. If I had to do it again, I'd just buy an off-road down pipe, and wait for a tune.

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

https://youtu.be/pKXh8EzY924

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ding. ding. ding. we got a winna!^^^ That and a good BOV for the cool effect and yer done. Intake makes noise. Exhaust does the same. Maybe gain 5 hp.

OP
OP
M

Matt6951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ding. ding. ding. we got a winna!^^^ That and a good BOV for the cool effect and yer done. Intake makes noise. Exhaust does the same. Maybe gain 5 hp.

I did the VTA on my last truck.. it gets old real fast. Especially on the highway with cruise set.

Jmorris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a serious date on when MPT will have the tune ready for the 18's. Had it on my 17' but traded. This stock tune is miserable now after having one tuned.