GEN 2 2018 Raptor Supercharged V-8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the only thing Ford released

2018 Ford F-150 Pickup | Tougher, Smarter, More Capable Than Ever | Ford.com

NEW ENGINE OPTIONS

Based on your need, the 2018 F-150 provides more engine alternatives.
First, there’s an all-new standard 3.3L Ti-VCT V6. Next up, a 2.7L EcoBoost,Ⓡ a 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 and a 3.5L EcoBoost are all paired with a 10-speed transmission to deliver improved acceleration and performance.
Of course, the F-150 Raptor gets its own unique high-output 3.5L EcoBoost.
Also look for yet another powerful new option … with a new 3.0L Power StrokeⓇ Diesel engine.

NOTE: "Of course, the F-150 Raptor gets its own unique high-output 3.5L EcoBoost."

The Diesel is for non Raptor F150

gentz002

Banned
Reaction score
sasCROTCH doesnt have a clue. he just likes to post crap to get people going. Just like his obsession with Walker SS quiet exhausts in EVERY post..

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sasCROTCH doesnt have a clue. he just likes to post crap to get people going. Just like his obsession with Walker SS quiet exhausts in EVERY post..

I want to take one and beat him across the face with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a tweet from the President that the 2018 Raptors are going to have the supercharged AND turbocharged 2 liter motors from the new Volvos!

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a tweet from the President that the 2018 Raptors are going to have the supercharged AND turbocharged 2 liter motors from the new Volvos!

Heh I have that in the 2017 Volvo Xc 90. The thing runs like butter! It's as quiet as an old caddy and as smooth as silk on the road.

It's peppy, but the power is designed to come on creamy smooth. You don't hear or feel the engine.
It's a great family hauler. It is completely the opposite of a raptor.

I just got it back from the detailer today in fact. The tan nappa leather needs a lot of upkeep.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heh I have that in the 2017 Volvo Xc 90. The thing runs like butter! It's as quiet as an old caddy and as smooth as silk on the road.

It's peppy, but the power is designed to come on creamy smooth. You don't hear or feel the engine.
It's a great family hauler. It is completely the opposite of a raptor.

I just got it back from the detailer today in fact. The tan nappa leather needs a lot of upkeep.

Butter, silk and creamy...I'm not sure what to think about all that[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk