GEN 2 2018 Raptor Supercharged V-8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
its not going to happen so no need to wonder.. They are not going to put out a TT v8 when the $350k GT is putting out 650hp with the same engine as the raptor.(with some tweaks ofcourse).

It is definitely coming - no doubt about that.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ram trx is gonna be produced. It will have a SC V8. I'm betting ford will have another SE package before it's all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The TRX is not going to come to market and if it does its not going to be anywhere close to what the prototype is. Itll be a Rebel with some extra badging and possibly the hellcat motor and ******** off the parts store shelf shocks like the regular Rebel.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The TRX is not going to come to market and if it does its not going to be anywhere close to what the prototype is. Itll be a Rebel with some extra badging and possibly the hellcat motor and ******** off the parts store shelf shocks like the regular Rebel.

I think most forget or don't know that they just axed the viper.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

It is definitely coming - no doubt about that.

It will probably have the walker SS exhaust!

OP
OP
D

Dryhole

Reaction score
Update: twin turbo variant of coyote 5.0 engine possibly?

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score

It is coming to market, or at least car and driver confirmed that it is. I don't get why y'all are so doubtful that it is happening, especially from a company that is bringing a 900+ hp demon to market that will run race gas from the factory. Dodge is doing wild things these days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk