2018 Raptor Performance Packages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Korntera

Reaction score
Rather than buying an intercooler from one place and intake from another and exhaust from a third to use an off the shelf tune, is there a place that has performance packagaes all setup and ready for the Gen 2 Raptor?
I saw one website that i can not find anymore than had a 600 HP package but wanted to see if there was any place else that had a preassembled package for best bang for buck.
Ultimately trying to get to well over 600 HP. Why? Because I want a badass truck to be ever more badass.

ErnieT

Reaction score
Rather than buying an intercooler from one place and intake from another and exhaust from a third to use an off the shelf tune, is there a place that has performance packagaes all setup and ready for the Gen 2 Raptor?

I saw one website that i can not find anymore than had a 600 HP package but wanted to see if there was any place else that had a preassembled package for best bang for buck.

Ultimately trying to get to well over 600 HP. Why? Because I want a badass truck to be ever more badass.

Make sure it doesn’t blow up first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You won't get near 600 HP without bigger turbos... best you can do is optimize what it's got - better IC, intake, exhaust and a tune.

OP
OP
K

Korntera

Reaction score
You won't get near 600 HP without bigger turbos... best you can do is optimize what it's got - better IC, intake, exhaust and a tune.

Hennessy does it, a few others get there(at the crank) and there is one larger turbo kit that I have found.

The Whipple kit is close to what I’m looking for if it came with downpipes and an exhaust. I don’t know much a out these trucks but had a bunch of turbo Subaru’s and each one of them had massive gains with downpipes and tunes.

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Ah, finally found this one again
610HP at the crank
632 lb ft or more

https://hyperfastcars.store/collections/offroad/products/2017-8-ford-raptor-stage-2r-system

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hennessy does it, a few others get there(at the crank) and there is one larger turbo kit that I have found.

The Whipple kit is close to what I’m looking for if it came with downpipes and an exhaust. I don’t know much a out these trucks but had a bunch of turbo Subaru’s and each one of them had massive gains with downpipes and tunes.

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Ah, finally found this one again
610HP at the crank
632 lb ft or more

https://hyperfastcars.store/collections/offroad/products/2017-8-ford-raptor-stage-2r-system

Dyno's can say whatever you want them to. No way a tune, intake, IC and exhaust delivers an additional 160HP. And crank HP is meaningless - there is probably 20% drivetrain loss on these trucks so WHP is the only way to really measure IMO.

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even if it was true that website seems way overpriced

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even if it was true that website seems way overpriced

I agree. You can get the parts listed for about half of their discounted price. I do not think the dyno calibrated tune is going to buy you enough HP to justify double the price of an MPT tune, Full Race cooler, S&B CAI, SPD Turbo Adapters and cat back system from Borla or Corsa.

D

Deleted member 12951

Take it to Hennessey and let us know how that experience was. Good luck.