2017 Ford Raptor beats Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I rather like the new Challenger and I’m sure there are places the Rap won’t fit.
Ok.

Yup, the Rap is big, but if you think it’s unwieldy, you’re not piloting it correctly.

They had a lot of staged video footage for a race though. Just sayin’.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
V6TT American Truck beats ****** ass V8 American Muscle.

https://youtu.be/BMkxLAoJfyA

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Don't hate on a company that makes a fleet of big ass V8 performance vehicles when no one else will. I am a huge Ford fan, but they are kicking Ford's ass in a bunch of segments right now. Can't deny that. Give them props for keeping the high hp raw muscle gas-guzzlers alive in these thrifty, economical times we live in.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't hate on a company that makes a fleet of big ass V8 performance vehicles when no one else will. I am a huge Ford fan, but they are kicking Ford's ass in a bunch of segments right now. Can't deny that. Give them props for keeping the high hp raw muscle gas-guzzlers alive in these thrifty, economical times we live in.
They are kicking their own assess by clinging on to old technology.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
They are kicking their own assess by clinging on to old technology.

This test was absolutely ridiculous. It proves nothing. You're comparing an orange to a cactus.

I can post irrelevant comparisons made for entertainment purposes too. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH-zW6T2ShU

This Jenny > everything thing that you're doing just legitimately reeks of purchase justification (or trolling)