GEN 2 2017 Ford Raptor 3.5L High Output Exhaust Systems Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadRaptor65

Reaction score
thanks Toadster for sharing FP exhaust options.
I have spent a lot of labor and money on different combinations to come up with the sound that I like. Being that I am a welder and my buddy has an Exhaust shop. I can afford to just buy mufflers that are free flowing and experiment to get the sound I want. I ended up going back to the stock Resonator. It is 11'' long, the twin tubing is 2 3/4'' and are only perforated 1/2 the length of the Resonator (approx 5 1/2'') the other 5 1/2'' is smooth wall tubing. I tried High-performance single muffler, but the sound was not what I wanted. My final set up is 2 3/4'' tubing to the Resonator and then 3'' tubing to the Tip. I went with the 2- 3in/3out 4'' round Magnaflow high-performance sst mufflers.
Love the bass sound during normal driving 1.5k to 3k rpm. But once you crack the 3.5k rpm and up it comes alive.
I am sure that I have gotten the max flow for the Turbo with the sound that I personally like. It really comes down to what you like! Some may like the wide open sound, but for me, it was just too loud for normal driving.
Parts cost: $120 for 3'' tubing, $200 for 2- 3in/3out 4'' round Magnaflow SST mufflers. The stock exhaust has a Vibration damper on it, I cut it off and welded it back on the pipe closest to the passenger door. You will notice that there is one about 9'' from the driver side rear Tip. I left it on.
I am very pleased with my 2017 Raptor. I haven't had any issues. Just got the Oil changed. Ford dealer didn't want to change it at 3,000 mi., but I had them do it anyway. I didn't want to wait until 5k mi.
Now just waiting for Tunes to be released.