2 raptors 2017 were tested on dyno today ..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ahmad6557

Reaction score
Hi guys .. i just wanted to share with you that i have tested 2 different raptors today on dyno .. Maha Dyno ! They were both tested on the same temperature same humidity same location same time only a difference of one hour ..

1st raptor

Kilometers :

3200 km

Modifications:

1- SPD turbo exhaust adaptor
2- two turbulence plastic cover inside the intake were removed

Best WHP is 324.5 best torque is 428.5(attached)

2nd raptor

Kilometers :

750 km

Modifications:

1- SPD turbo exhaust adaptor
2- two turbulence plastic cover inside the intake were removed

Best WHP is 316 best torque is 418.7 (attached)

My question is

Is this Maha Dyno reading correct whp? And if i want to compare it with dyno jet whp ? What is the formula ? Because what i see is less whp than all raptors !

Thank you guys baeb1e9ec73be5c9c05c82aefb06e734.jpge2e7a383ff4d6e35d3e6756accf3c4be.jpgdd955eb2e229614b1c9318d2469e4b4b.jpg69382fff51ac2d94850310344b3168f6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did they do a before and after?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

I wouldn't remove the turbulent adapters, don't they act like a turbine and help push air through efficiently?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they do a before and after?

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

I wouldn't remove the turbulent adapters, don't they act like a turbine and help push air through efficiently?

It's like the mystical fountain of youth. Everyone is searching for it... but... no one has found it.

Lol. I'd love a before and after too. I'm sure eventually someone will post it.

If the outlet area of the stock adapter is such that it is not a restriction to flow... going larger will do nothing.... just like the CAI.... so I'm curious to see if it works.

OP
OP
A

Ahmad6557

Reaction score
It's like the mystical fountain of youth. Everyone is searching for it... but... no one has found it.

Lol. I'd love a before and after too. I'm sure eventually someone will post it.

If the outlet area of the stock adapter is such that it is not a restriction to flow... going larger will do nothing.... just like the CAI.... so I'm curious to see if it works.
I'll try to dyno test a raptor before & after. Once i find I'll post the difference here

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this Maha Dyno reading correct whp? And if i want to compare it with dyno jet whp ? What is the formula ? Because what i see is less whp than all raptors !

There is no formula, no dynos can be compared to one another. Dynos are a tool to use to track gains in HP after mods are made, not to tell you how much HP or TQ your car makes, because they all read differently.