Is your raptor appreciated?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I tried being nice and you tell me to ****. Eat a **** bitch and it truly must suck knowing your wife has bigger balls than you

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I tried being nice and you tell me to ****. Eat a **** bitch and it truly must suck knowing your wife has bigger balls than you

K, whatever...I love how guys like to reinforce the idea that **** is bad, hence, “suck a ****, eat a ****” LOOOL

go **** your sensitive soul.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, what’s your answer frank?

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Who else wants to go to frf heaven aka my ignore list

Allow me to remind you once again. You’re not that important. No one cares if they’re on your ignore list. We don’t even care enough to get clarification if you’re male, female, both or none of the above. All we know is seeing a post by you induces a quicker and more violent eye roll than when we see a post by MGD.

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the reminder, jabrani. Is there anything else you would like to get off your chest, or are you done?

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

You don’t care but you keep reply even after going on my ignore list.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Get it all out and leave. Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

And btw jabrani, that eye roll is your bodies way of telling you that if you don’t like it, you should stay away

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IDGAF what my SO thinks of my Raptor, and after 20+ years of marriage, I am sure she DGAF about what I drive.

That's the answer.

Lol ok, thanks. I was just curious. Happy Sunday!!! You’re funny, though

Thanks for finally answering

20+ years and going strong, nice to know

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL. Naw jabrani, you’re cool. That eye roll must not be so violet after all. Either way, you should listen to your body.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ahhh there is an idiot i hadnr been aware of before....never a shortage