Are you still waiting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I'm not sure what they're asking for it, but Covert Ford in Austin,TX has had a magnetic Screw with beadlocks sitting on their lot for over a week now. And when I drove through their lot a few minutes ago, a transport truck was unloading another Screw. Couldn't tell for sure but it was either silver or avalanche grey with the Acura wheels. I didn't get out of my car to check out options. They appear to be available for those looking. This dealership is usually my first choice in the area. It's where I ordered my '11.

Edit: looks like they're asking 10k over, but like I said, it's been siting for at least a week now. http://www.covertford.com/inventory...r=2017&Model=F-150&Trim=Raptor&SortDirection=

Attachments

• IMG_2889.jpg
    IMG_2889.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

iumbastu

Reaction score
I'm not sure what they're asking for it, but Covert Ford in Austin,TX has had a magnetic Screw with beadlocks sitting on their lot for over a week now. And when I drove through their lot a few minutes ago, a transport truck was unloading another Screw. Couldn't tell for sure but it was either silver or avalanche grey with the Acura wheels. I didn't get out of my car to check out options. They appear to be available for those looking. This dealership is usually my first choice in the area. It's where I ordered my '11.

Website shows $10k of ADM or "markup" on this $67k Screw. Thanks for sharing though. If you're in New England and are willing to pay $2-4K of ADM and want a SCRew, PM me.

http://www.covertford.com/inventory...r=2017&Model=F-150&Trim=Raptor&SortDirection=

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro