Are you ordering with or without Tailgate Appliqué?

Tailgate Appliqué or NO Tailgate Appliqué

• Tailgate Appliqué

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • NO Tailgate Appliqué

Votes: 100 51.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mahabali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't decide. I ordered with the Tailgate Appliqué but I am thinking about removing it from my order. On one hand it gives the truck more of a unique look, but it is $500 for a piece of plastic. Also how is it going to hold up over time?

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same exact thought as you... I was leaning towards getting it right up until I learned it was plastic. Sure I get and appreciate that they probably did it to save weight... but then charge a reasonable price. I did without it on my order.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered it without. I don't much care for the look. Also it seems easy enough to add later if I change my mind. I felt the same way about the graphics package. The Gen 1 was cool but the new ones seem rather bland.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No.

I think it is a little overdone.

If I was rich enough to buy a second one as an investment, I'd get one, but for a daily driver, pass.

OP
OP
mahabali

mahabali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I hadn't seen a good picture of it yet when I placed my order and wasnt sure if it was plastic or not. I also hadn't seen the interior accent package. I think I am going to delete both.

Last edited: