Yet another White vs AG Thread +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just need to find one in person to see. I am intrigued by the color. I like how it looks almost white in the sun and darker when not. Anyone in SoCal own one? I'll buy you lunch if you stop by and let me take a look. :biggrin:

I've seen one in Laguna Niguel. It looks just as grey as it does in pictures. It definitely isn't white in my opinion. I had my bright white Charger next to it at the light and avalanche grey looks amazing!

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Maybe they add a color or two for '18?

I kind of think they will have some different colors for 18'. I really hope they keep avalanche grey and bring back orange. Or at least some more unique colors to help keep the trucks standing out.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My trucks AG color looks totally different in these two pics. One was with the sun was on that side and the other from the shady side. Either way I think that you'll definitely be pleased with the AG color choice.
Resized_20170116_155522_zpsoajfe6dn.jpg
Resized_20170116_155507_zpsg8ktgh6t.jpg

Last edited:

nick731

Reaction score
My trucks AG color looks totally different in these two pics. One was with the sun was on that side and the other from the shady side. Either way I think that you'll definitely be pleased with the AG color choice.
Resized_20170116_155522_zpsoajfe6dn.jpg
Resized_20170116_155507_zpsg8ktgh6t.jpg

Great looking truck! What kind of wheels are you running?

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck! What kind of wheels are you running?

Thx! and I really love everything about the truck BUT the sound :-( The wheels are 20" SOTA SSDs and I have the beadlock rings out being powder coated gunmetal gray to match the trim of the truck.

JDog

Reaction score
Cameras can't capture AG at all. I walked up to my dealer and saw my truck parked outside. It looked awesome and REALLY grey. So I snapped a pic. But the pic doesn't look nearly as grey as it does live. The color is incredible in person. Everyone that sees the truck comments positively on the cool color. 89e55d8ca6a5f1d438d00bc903580167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk