Yet another White vs AG Thread +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Czoudon

Reaction score
Yet another White vs AG Thread + first impression

I have been looking for a good comparison of in person Raptors sitting next to each other to compare and contrast White vs Avalanche Grey and havent seen anything compelling aside form the Mustang shot going around.

Well, the Auto show was here in Utah this weekend and they had a Raptor on display so naturally went to check it out as I have yet to get a VIN and build date yet (Ordered Sept 9th, accepted with DORA Sept 12).

The one on display was AG and I must say this thing is a monster in person. Much larger than I expected. The seats were pretty comfortable and sitting behind the wheel, the paddle shifters were situated nicely. Wish I had more time to hang out in it and cant wait to get mine!

Here is the photo next to a white F150. There are a ton of people but hope it does it justice to see the comparison.

EDIT: Well, my image didnt upload. Hold that thought.
AGvsWhiteRaptor.jpg

Last edited:

ehssey

Reaction score
Thank you for posting that. Is the AG a metallic paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the side by side. With a picture of Avalanche alone...its hard to tell how far off it is from white. Only previous clue was when the white transport film was left on. I think the new color will be a huge hit.

Reaction score
That doesn't look like Oxford White on the left. It looks more like White Platinum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only on that wishes I could get a color that looked avalanche gray all the time. I Don't like when it looks "white". I love it when it looks gray. But I have still yet to see it in person.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only on that wishes I could get a color that looked avalanche gray all the time. I Don't like when it looks "white". I love it when it looks gray. But I have still yet to see it in person.

I wish there was a gray that was darker than Avalanche but lighter than Magnetic.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't like the primer color. I went with white because I wanted max contrast between the darker elements. It would be nice if Ford offered a green color or maybe a root beer. Something a little different, maybe an orange. I'd like to see ford spice it up a bit

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE