Wtf is going on with my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyine has gad the same issue with the Raptor.

Its Happend 3 times now that i go into my truck and the seat is completely pulled forward and the sterring wheel completely pulled in. I though i may have hit one of the memory buttons while exiting the truck but thats not likely.

Has this happen to any of you?

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i assume it's one of the memory settings? i think you can assign the door code to be set to one of the seat settings when you open it, not sure if the keys hold the same information. i know some cars store the seat settings in it so when you use that specific key it reverts to that memory setting.

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not the easy access feature where it moves the seat and steering wheel out of the way?

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 802 A , maybe its related to the key???

Lioe i said i doubt its the memory button , as for easy acces i dont think it applies

Riksk

Reaction score
I haven't taken delivery of my Rap yet, but my Challenger had that.

The individual keys were tied to the memory slots in the seat. So key 1 was memory slot 1, and key 2 was slot 2. The idea being your key has your settings, and your wives has hers. Car adjusts based on which key you use.

Maybe you are using key 2, but set up your settings to slot 1?

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I only use my Raptor on the weekend and maybe a day during the week. A few days ago I got in and noticed the seat was laid way back. I know I didn't hit any buttons to make it move to that position. Pressing my seat memory button put it back properly.

Badbowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So weird....

I thought I was imagining it at first but yes it happens to me too.

Sometimes I go to get in and my seat is leaned all the way back, almost blamed the kids at first.