Wtf is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boss301

Reaction score
My girl was driving last night and this comes up. First in yellow and then in red. What is it? 95e8293d3d567b65574fd6a1275e7032.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jpv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might just be a warning to rest? My Audi had a flashing timer at 2hrs of straight driving to alert the driver to take a break. I don't have my truck yet...But maybe it's similar?

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. My EVOX had that stuff. I haven't seen it yet in my Raptor. I love how it says rest now... then there's an image of coffee... like if you drink coffee that is considered rest and that your driving fatigue will just automatically go away. Also why are you driving in 4A on the highway... is there snow?

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It means your other half is not a very good driver and you need to pull her driving privileges on the Raptor.

You have LDW on. She basically went to the point LDW kicked in multiple times to correct steering input that the system suspected the driver may be impaired.

And yes I dare you to say it to her face.

Last edited:

THUMPER

Reaction score
On some cars ,generally the european models I believe. It'll even sense steering wheel movements to determine if your tired (wandering and constant correcting) . actually a great safety feature.

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's gotta be the dumbest sh** i've ever seen. some of the "tech" is just ridiculous and annoying.

honestly, who comes up with this crap?

Reaction score
It means your other half is not a very good driver and you need to pull her driving privileges on the Raptor.

You have LDW on. She basically went to the point LDW kicked in multiple times to correct steering input that the system suspected the driver may be impaired.

And yes I dare you to say it to her face.

1235462_10151603392301681_1027968550_n1.jpg

LMAO!

https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/vehicle-features/safety/driver-alert-system.html

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's Starbucks telling you to stop.

Haha I don't know why but my mind went to the oil brand recommendation from car companies.
Could you imagine if they had partnered with Starbucks...
"Rest Now! Next Starbucks 1.1 miles ahead on the right"

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was said in posts 4 and 5. My 2010 Volvo does this at freeway speed whenever I get lazy and wander outside and of the painted lanes several times in *** number of minutes. It even uses the same looking coffee cup art.

It I see a great excuse to use with the girlfriend though:).