Wrapping my roof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glenbartley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks super good. I think it would look good on my white truck. I need to get my windows tinted too.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

What was the cost. Iv never had anything wrapped.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks super good. I think it would look good on my white truck. I need to get my windows tinted too.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

What was the cost. Iv never had anything wrapped.

the pic i posted is my oxford white truck. i was charged $450 for material/labor. every where you go will be different, just make sure you get someone experienced.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to see more pics, may do the same. Was also thinking about a wrap on my tailgate where the applique (that I didnt get) would go. Same color but just a piece of vinyl in that spot. Anyone done that?

frank20

Reaction score
Have the roof on my '12 done in gloss black and it looks awesome. I'll be doing it to new truck as well whenever that day comes...

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My local guy wrapped a Viper in the gray color that's almost a perfect match to the gray trim on the Raptor. He has enough material left over that he can do my roof. So I'm getting my roof done cheap. It will be about 2 weeks until my roof is done. I'll post a bunch of pictures once it is.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post pictures of the truck once done?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure will it's getting ceramic coated right now. Clear bra and roof were finished yesterday.

:)

You know you have a good detailer when he does your wheel wells with ceramic coat lol.

2923CE20-099C-4513-B4F2-658B2F2A2005_zpsmcgk7wsk.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts