Wrapped the Baja Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and decided i need to protect the paint after all these trips.

Came out pretty bitching though.

Attachments

• _84A9568.jpg
    _84A9568.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 205
  • _84A9522.jpg
    _84A9522.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 194
  • BOLA NIGHT SKY.jpg
    BOLA NIGHT SKY.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 200

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is beautiful... from the pics it appears that the door handles are different. Are they wrapped or is that the stock color? Again, looking fantastic.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks awesome. But wonder if the wrap would still scratch? Once its scratched nothing you can do to fix it. Saves the paint, though.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meh. But it's your truck and if you love it that's all that matters.

Yes, once you scratch the wrap it's scratched but it can be taken off and new wrap applied. It's only $$$

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wrap looks incredible, but I don't get spending tons of money to protect paint. Many of these clear coats and wraps are more expensive than targeted repainting.

I understand doing it to change the look of a truck or make it easier to clean, but it is no more expensive to repaint the hood for rock chips and repair/polish door and fender scuffs.

But I also have a white truck. Scratches, swirls, and water spots, what are those?