Wow! Relationship saver.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just reversed the polarity on the motor in my cooled seat, and now I have a fart sucker! It has saved my marriage. Thanks for all you do, Raptor!

So here's the serious question: you think there's any way to pump out more air on these seats? It's nice, but I was expecting/hoping for more cooling here in TX.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This was pretty funny. Only way to really know would be to take stuff apart and look to see if you could upgrade the fans to something that'd push more air.

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a TSB for a seat issue on the F150s.
I'm fairly happy with the way my seats cool, so I have not checked if our seats already included the TSB fix or not.

I did bookmark this fix/site a while back though, when I almost got a regular F150
http://seatguru.wixsite.com/fordseatfix

Not sure if your trucks can utilize this or not as I haven't bothered to look under the seat.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTF? Bullishone says the '17 A/C seats are "ice cold". There should not be an issue if you are sitting on seats as cold as ice.

Crashking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a TSB for a seat issue on the F150s.
I'm fairly happy with the way my seats cool, so I have not checked if our seats already included the TSB fix or not.

I did bookmark this fix/site a while back though, when I almost got a regular F150
http://seatguru.wixsite.com/fordseatfix

Not sure if your trucks can utilize this or not as I haven't bothered to look under the seat.

WTF? Bullishone says the '17 A/C seats are "ice cold". There should not be an issue if you are sitting on seats as cold as ice.

That fix is to actually get the seat back to cool as well... the seat bottom cools amazingly, however the seat back doesn't work very well... I'll be looking at putting that setup in my truck as well, I want the seat back to work the way it's supposed to, especially after leaving the gym.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That fix is to actually get the seat back to cool as well... the seat bottom cools amazingly, however the seat back doesn't work very well... I'll be looking at putting that setup in my truck as well, I want the seat back to work the way it's supposed to, especially after leaving the gym.

I thought it was just me. I was very underwhelmed by these seats, especially the back. Anyone tried this fix on the Raptor? I'm thinking I may give this a go.