Window sticker disappeared??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theman1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been stalking my truck while awaiting delivery and today the window sticker disappeared off the Ford site?? Build was 4/28 and it still shows up on ETIS.... Anyone have experience with this? Raptorfinder shows the stickers of trucks built same day all still have their stickers available to view??

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been stalking my truck while awaiting delivery and today the window sticker disappeared off the Ford site?? Build was 4/28 and it still shows up on ETIS.... Anyone have experience with this? Raptorfinder shows the stickers of trucks built same day all still have their stickers available to view??

Disappearing stickers can mean many different things, but the most common reason has been due to the truck shipping to its final destination. You look to be right in that timeframe with a 4/28 build. What's your ETA? Hope this helps

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Too funny! My window sticker disappeared yesterday as well. I was just now looking for answers but suspected it was due to delivery.

My truck had a build date of May 6 with an ETA of 5/19 so this would all make good sense.

I downloaded the FordPass app a little over a week ago and some time toward the end of last week it began showing additional info including an image of my truck with the corresponding color and wheels so things are looking good!

I have started checking my dealers website on the daily to check if my truck has begun to show as a "in route" truck with a generic image as an additional indicator...

theman1990, where are you located? I am in Richmond, VA.

I will update when I take delivery!

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

theman1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer seems to have no real idea when ETA is.... In Tampa.... We shall see!

OP
OP
T

theman1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine seems to have disappeared into the ford ether.... Apparently it was scheduled to be delivered last week but never arrived. Now the window sticker is gone off Ford's website and the dealer says they can't get any answer on what happened to the truck.... They think it's "a material hold" but can't seem to give me more answers than that.

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine seems to have disappeared into the ford ether.... Apparently it was scheduled to be delivered last week but never arrived. Now the window sticker is gone off Ford's website and the dealer says they can't get any answer on what happened to the truck.... They think it's "a material hold" but can't seem to give me more answers than that.

Did you order CF or bead lock wheels?

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

I just checked, my window sticker is back!

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah both CF and BL as well as the orange accents....

That may delay your truck. I took the day off today, drove by my local dealer to literally see the delivery truck show up with my truck on the trailer!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9789.jpg
    IMG_9789.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9795.jpg
    IMG_9795.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 45

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I originally ordered with CF but pulled that 2 days later after much contemplation.