Will weather affect shipments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was watching NBC tonight and starting in a few days will be the first wave of harsh cold weather ("polar vortex"). It's affecting air travel and they say it'll affect other forms of transportation. So the question remains, how much will this further delay Raptor shipments? I hate to be pessimistic but I'm one of the farthest Raptor buyers so I understand the significance. Any transportation experts out there?

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do things work up in your neck of the woods for new vehicle shipments to dealers ?

Rail, truck, boat or a combination of all three based on your specific location in AK ?

I think your regional weather issues would be more of a determining factor for delays due to mother nature IMHO. Don't lose too much sleep over it...

OP
OP
Oceanbnd

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do things work up in your neck of the woods for new vehicle shipments to dealers ?

Rail, truck, boat or a combination of all three based on your specific location in AK ?

I think your regional weather issues would be more of a determining factor for delays due to mother nature IMHO. Don't lose too much sleep over it...

My dealer mentioned she's lost vehicles into the ocean because of storms. Disconcerting. Combination of rail and ship I'd imagine