GEN 2 Will the new Raptor fit in your garage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwvdds02

Reaction score
Pretty simple post....just wondering if the Raptor will clear the heights and widths of normal garages? I want to park my inside. I'm waiting to order an 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty simple post....just wondering if the Raptor will clear the heights and widths of normal garages? I want to park my inside. I'm waiting to order an 2018.

Yes. It'll fit normal garages. Just measure your garage height and width then look online for the specs for the '17 raptor. I can't remember the exact height now but the info is out there.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just depends on ur house / garage or options u add to raptor. Most standard garages built in 2000s wont fit length but will default height. 80" h by 20' l .. 20' isnt long enough with after market bumper unless u cut something off.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine SCREW fits if I back it in so the bed overhangs the walk around.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It will fit in normal garages, but why would you put a truck where the motorcycles belong?

:p

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My garage doors are 8' tall and the garage is 26' long. Custom built home last year, so zero problems fitting big vehicles.

I'd never, ever go back to a small ass garage where I can't fit my stuff into. How miserable.

Last edited:

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My garage doors are 8" tall and the garage is 26" long. Custom built home last year, so zero problems fitting big vehicles.

I'd never, ever go back to a small ass garage where I can't fit my stuff into. How miserable.

8 inches by 26 inches? NFW a raptor gonna fit in there lol

My doors are 8' x 8' and i can squeeze mine in but its very tight (width-wise). Ample room height-wise with the 8 ft door.