Will it fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since no-one directly answered the question.

The below numbers are for SuperCrew.

231.9" Long
78.5" High
86.3" Wide with mirrors folded

Mine will fit, length is the biggest issue, I can back it in so the tail hangs over the walk around in my garage.

Last edited:

fijidaniel

Reaction score
I park mine in a side garage that takes a turn to get into and had a 10' wide door. Depth is 20'8" and fits with barely enough room to walk around.

It doesn't matter for width about the mirrors folded in as the front fenders are wider than the mirrors when folded.

Attachments

• IMG_4406.jpg
    IMG_4406.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4417.jpg
    IMG_4417.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4405.jpg
    IMG_4405.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 82

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Since no-one directly answered the question.

231.9" Long
78.5" High
86.3" Wide with mirrors folded

Mine will fit, length is the biggest issue, I can back it in so the tail hangs over the walk around in my garage.

Using google requires very little intelligence. Or you could just use a common sense approach by visiting Ford's website and click on specs. It took all of 5 seconds to find the information. 2017 Ford F-150 Full-Size Pickup Truck | Exterior Specifications | Ford.com

BTW, the 3rd or 4th post addressed the same thing in using a search.

Last edited:

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ironically, my contractor/handyman came over today for an insurance claim for a water damage repair and I asked him what he thought about bumping out my garage. He took measurements and will let me know what the cost is. I told my wife about it (my mistake, obviously, for opening my big mouth) and she said, "Oh my g**, you are ridiculous." LOL

MWAHHHHH!!!!

IMG_9660_zpsizenyf94.jpg
IMG_9661_zpsdnr1dobd.jpg

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same question came up several years ago when the 6.2L Raptors came out.
Same answer then as now: All auto and truck manufacturers have web sites, and the specs for each vehicle are published there. Specs are also available in the brochures available in the dealerships, and in the owners manuals that are also available on-line.

I measured my garage BEFORE I spent $40K on the truck. It seemed more prudent than buying the truck and then using it as a means to test the length of the garage.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ironically, my contractor/handyman came over today for an insurance claim for a water damage repair and I asked him what he thought about bumping out my garage. He took measurements and will let me know what the cost is. I told my wife about it (my mistake, obviously, for opening my big mouth) and she said, "Oh my g**, you are ridiculous." LOL

That sounds incredibly labor intensive and expensive. Extending foundation slab, extending roof, etc...

Doesn't seem to be worth it.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds incredibly labor intensive and expensive. Extending foundation slab, extending roof, etc...

Doesn't seem to be worth it.

Yea, I tend to agree. Just curious of what he comes up with in terms of design and cost. The roof wouldn't be extended as there is a 2nd floor above the garage, windows, etc. It would be a bump-out for the garage only. Can't tell from the pics but my garage actually fits 2 cars. The space is just not very deep or wide. Before toys, bikes, chairs, etc. took over our garage we could fit our old Honda Pilot and my BMW 3-series in with little effort but it was tight.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Same question came up several years ago when the 6.2L Raptors came out.
Same answer then as now: All auto and truck manufacturers have web sites, and the specs for each vehicle are published there. Specs are also available in the brochures available in the dealerships, and in the owners manuals that are also available on-line.

I measured my garage BEFORE I spent $40K on the truck. It seemed more prudent than buying the truck and then using it as a means to test the length of the garage.

Gotcha.. not sure how this would affect any decision to get a Raptor unless you're thinking about doing the addition/construction/extension prior to the truck coming home?

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@solsurfr, there is about a foot difference in length between the two models. Most standard garages are not deep enough to accommodate the longer truck, but WILL accommodate the SCAB. Measuring the garage might keep a buyer from buying the wrong truck, but won't keep a buyer from making a purchase at all.