The Wilkow Majority talk show host talking about Raptor markups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Wilkow Majority talk show host on siriusXM radio 125 was talking/complaining about raptor prices and dealer markups. I missed part of it he may have a raptor to trade in, anyone catch the details.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know he has a gen 1 Raptor, but I did not hear his show talking about dealer markups. I'm pretty sure he has a 2012 or 2013 crew cab. He was a member of one of the raptor forums at one time. I remember reading a question he asked about oil change intervals.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good show. I didn't know he was on a forum at one point. I like 'em even more if he has a Raptor lol!

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was listening to that show as well. He apparently has a G1 truck and is undecided as to whether or not he is going to get a G2. He was discussing it for a short period of time and was chiding dealers about the markups they are asking.

He also said he didn't make enough money to afford the markups. :)

Was good to hear is is a Raptor owner, but he better $hit or get off the pot or he'll be into the 2018 model year, if he isn't there already.