WI Magnetic Screw arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AvoidTheBoyd

Reaction score
First post, but have been reading threads for a while to keep my sanity while waiting for my truck. It finally arrived. Magnetic Screw 802A. Ordered on 10/14, built on 1/09 and arrived on 1/27. I upgraded from a 2015 Lariat Screw 5.0 so the interior is familiar, but that is where the similarities end. First few hundred miles have been awesome. The sound is much louder, deeper and just better all around than I expected. Power is fantastic of course.

Attachments

• IMG_20170128_151523.jpg
    IMG_20170128_151523.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 160

Ohiodish

Reaction score
Congrats, color is cool and looks good with the fender trim and bumpers. Like how you drove her into a pile of snow lol. I cant help myself its like I must plow into drifts of snow.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post, but have been reading threads for a while to keep my sanity while waiting for my truck. It finally arrived. Magnetic Screw 802A. Ordered on 10/14, built on 1/09 and arrived on 1/27. I upgraded from a 2015 Lariat Screw 5.0 so the interior is familiar, but that is where the similarities end. First few hundred miles have been awesome. The sound is much louder, deeper and just better all around than I expected. Power is fantastic of course.

Glad you got yours and are enjoying! As you put more miles on the clock, I'm sure lots of us would like to know any further details on how its meeting your expectations. Now, if us July people could at least get scheduled.....

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
More pics... Or that could just be your neighbor’s truck :p

looks good!

sjsan12

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck. Same color and wheels as mine. It was built last Friday. Just waiting for it to show up. Seeing these pics only throws gas on the excitement fire.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My favorite Gen 2 color. Beautiful truck, congrats!

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score

I know its old news, but makes no sense that a truck ordered in Oct. can be built Jan 9, and shipped Jan 27, and some of us are still waiting since July?

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know its old news, but makes no sense that a truck ordered in Oct. can be built Jan 9, and shipped Jan 27, and some of us are still waiting since July?

Im beginning to think a lot of it has to do with the specific dealer. Some were taking orders whether they actually had an allocation or not.