Why so many low milage Gen2 trucks for sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that too. Several posts on facebook selling low mileage 17's as well. Someone decide they didn't like the sound of the v6 enough to sell it? Those new trucks are superior in every other way, I dont know why someone would be so quick to try to sell theirs.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With hard-to-get vehicles, there are sometimes folks who will get one just because they can, drive it long enough to get the gist, then sell it while the demand is still high.

I know a guy who has done that with a couple of Vipers and a ZR1 'vette.

OP
OP
DrippinRaptor

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Being able to drive the newest/hottest vehicle out for 6mo and sell for he same or more money doesn't sound half bad to me. Rinse and repeat.

These are at dealers, so most likely traded in (2 of the 3 even say Local Trade-in). Doubt they are getting what they paid.

Last edited:

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yea you are ******* high if you think these people are making any sort of capital gain off buying and selling 6 months later.
so high i dont know how you were able to log in.

agree with others, the size, price, noise, all play a factor in how long you can keep it or stand to keep it. jobs change, life changes, ect. also they keep having issues like crazy, but thats none of my business.