Why Rap Owners don't wave at other Rap Owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around Erie,Pa. owners will wave sometimes but I think most of the time they just don"t notice you.
When I see a Raptor coming from the opposite way I flash my lights.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If you are this concerned about waving to another Raptor brother/sister

1) You aren’t driving hard enough
2) You probably are concerned about how the folks at Starbucks you just left think how cool you look
3) You will spill your overpriced and over titled beverage that you purchased from Starbucks.

wave indeed.

Put down the cell phone, pass the Priussie in front of you and drive already!

Waving is reserved for bikers. :flipthebird:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If you are this concerned about waving to another Raptor brother/sister

1) You aren’t driving hard enough
2) You probably are concerned about how the folks at Starbucks you just left think how cool you look
3) You will spill your overpriced and over titled beverage that you purchased from Starbucks.

wave indeed.

Put down the cell phone, pass the Priussie in front of you and drive already!

Waving is reserved for bikers. :flipthebird:

nah man, there's nothing wrong with a little camaraderie and a 'tip of the cap' to another Raptor.

Flash lights back and forth and move on knowing you're both part of a relatively small percentage of people driving the most badass (G1 or G2) truck on the road.

Also, why so down on SBUX? It's the official coffee of Raptor owners.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
nah man, there's nothing wrong with a little camaraderie and a 'tip of the cap' to another Raptor.

+1. I was just funnin’ ya’ll.

Flash lights back and forth and move on knowing you're both part of a relatively small percentage of people driving the most badass (G1 or G2) truck on the road.

Also, why so down on SBUX? It's the official coffee of Raptor owners.

hmm... I’d better curb my micro aggressions and get with the program :)

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's about 50/50 in the "wave" department from other Raptor owners, but I get a shit ton "thumbs up" from NON Raptor owners. Hmmmm.....jealousy is an ugly thing.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually wave to anyone that I get a wave from. Most raptor owners where I live are some cocky ass holes though and try to get into a **** measuring contest. Other than that nonsense I'll wave at anyone lol

Raptorxb21

Reaction score
I'm a boat owner and everyone wave at each other. Except one Basscat owner with the "I'm bad to the bone, better then everyone else, F.U. look".

Soon to be Raptor owner so I'm going to get used to no waving. ??? On top of that I'm an immigrant driving an American iconic truck. Guess no waves for me. Other side of the wall for me or just cancel my order?

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

when i see another raptor I scream "RAPTOR" and get 5 points... and wave to them. Sometimes i get a wave, sometimes I don't. My family plays a game when we drive together, when you see a jeep you call out jeep for 1 point, see and raptor and call out RAPTOR of 5 points, and a NISSAN GTR for 50 points. (cool story ughh)

Funny. Ever since I put in my order for a general 2 raptor in Jan, my son's and I are playing spotting raptors for points. So far, everyday to school we have failed to spot one. We since then just went back to spotting yellow cars.

Last edited: