Why Rap Owners don't wave at other Rap Owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's so funny because I have a '16 Stingray and when I drive it in busy downtown, I get almost zero waves from other Vette drivers! Again, almost all of those guys are 50 years old on up.......they will not wave back, no way! Bunch of anti socials!
That's so strange... I drove a C6 Z06 for a week or so and the power was crazy, the interior was lacking but the new stingrays look like the perfect package.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

ahhhhhhhhhhh..I get it now..

If You drive an American made car..No wave..but IF You drive an European car WAVE..

NO AEM sticker for me.. BUDLIGHT sticker baby..Hahaha
Now even stranger I waive with most other ford trucks, f150s 250s (even the crazy built up 250s) I get a bout 25 to 50 percent back on raptors and 60 to 90 percent on Ford trucks overall on a given day.

Anyways if any of you are ever in Mississippi, I'll waive back, hell I'll grab a bite to eat and talk about em if you want

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhhh..I get it now..

If You drive an American made car..No wave..but IF You drive an European car WAVE..

NO AEM sticker for me.. BUDLIGHT sticker baby..Hahaha

Could be true! All my fellow Audi S5 dudes on the road would wave. And got waves from all kinds of other foreign vehicle drivers when I had my C63 AMG.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

That's so strange... I drove a C6 Z06 for a week or so and the power was crazy, the interior was lacking but the new stingrays look like the perfect package.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Now even stranger I waive with most other ford trucks, f150s 250s (even the crazy built up 250s) I get a bout 25 to 50 percent back on raptors and 60 to 90 percent on Ford trucks overall on a given day.

Anyways if any of you are ever in Mississippi, I'll waive back, hell I'll grab a bite to eat and talk about em if you want

The new Stingrays really are super impressive! But not if you don't like attention, they're terrible otherwise! I've had a lot of different vehicles, and the amount of attention I received when I bought my Z51 was absolutely staggering. I thought that since it wasn't a brand new design, being out for several years, that it would go relatively unnoticed. I was dead wrong! Anyway, if anyone wants a 2016 2LT Z51 Coupe, only 989 miles, I plan on selling it this spring, for a new Z06 :biggrin:

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Locally here i have encountered some Raptors, and pretty much all waive…..except may be one out of the ones i have seen. There none around and once you see one its like, wow...

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i see another raptor I scream "RAPTOR" and get 5 points... and wave to them. Sometimes i get a wave, sometimes I don't. My family plays a game when we drive together, when you see a jeep you call out jeep for 1 point, see and raptor and call out RAPTOR of 5 points, and a NISSAN GTR for 50 points. (cool story ughh)

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends on where you live. Northern Nevada is Truck Heaven, and there's more Raptors in this area than you can shake a stick at. If I waved at every Raptor I'd never have two hands on the wheel!

DO VW owners wave at each other?