Why Rap Owners don't wave at other Rap Owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday on my way to Farmington I met a Avalanche Gen2 screw heading in the opposite direction. I waved but never even got a look at the driver so I couldn't tell if they waved or not.
On my way home I met the Avalanche Gen2 on the road again. This time she waved first. It was a fine looking lady driving. :biggrin:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol i live in so cal. my neighbors barely wave. besides i have only seen one raptor recently. i guess most are garage queens around here.

yes after 15 years in ca i still miss the southern hospitality.

I'd guess the population density of Raptors is highest here in Orange County than any place in the world - just a guess. And most likely wouldn't understand why someone is waving at them because they likely wouldn't recognize the person waving is also driving a Raptor.

That said, I do wave most times and rarely do I get anything back other than a "WTF?" face...

albundy_shock.gif

soulsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every time ...

homer-handshake-o.gif

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of Raptors here in San Antonio, dirty ones or trail pinstriped ones always wave, street queens.....not so much

I'm near Fort Worth, and that always seems to be the deciding factor. If they are street queens, they rarely wave. Else I always get a wave

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some people are just oblivious. I saw a silver Raptor pass by as I was waiting to pull out onto the main road from our neighborhood. Looked like it had aftermarket bumpers, lights etc.

I pulled out behind it and we drove for about 2 miles before we get to a light. They are in a through lane, I'm in the right turn lane. Pull up along side and the passenger window is down. A woman is driving it. I say "Nice Raptor." Figure she's noticed mine in the rearview, or as I pulled up along side. Nope. She replies- "Oh- you like trucks?" She had no clue I was in a Raptor as well. I just laughed and turned right.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i usually give a thumbs up or a small wave.. modded trucks almost always wave back, the mall crawlers, not so mush

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gave and received waves to other Raptor owners whenever I saw one when I lived in northern Alabama. But Raptors are a dime a dozen in northern Nevada. It's mining and ranching country, and there are scores of Raptors around here. You'd get arthritis in your left arm if you tried to wave at them all.