Why Rap Owners don't wave at other Rap Owners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I notice this ever since I got my Rap in 2013.. Rap Owners don't like other Rap Owners?...lol

Every Rap Owner give that look like " F U..My Rap is better then Urs" LOL

or has the " I'm FKing Bada$$ Mofok8r" Look on the Face..

What's Up?

Because try as we might, we're just not as good of people as the Jeep club :biggrin:

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you may be or have been a Jeep owner.

LOL! Yeah, I've had 4 JK's and 2 Gen 1 Raptor SCREW's. Honestly, it's a crap shoot. Lots of waves from Jeep guys and gals, but still some will not. Of the Raptors I've passed over the years, I'd say about half of them waved back; definitely less than the Jeep drivers. That's what I've experienced in North Idaho. Most Raptor drivers around here are also in their 50's, so maybe 20 years on me, and that might have something to do too with them being cranky and not waving back :win:

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sports cars waive every time. When I drive the 911 all Porsche owners always waive back!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That's so funny because I have a '16 Stingray and when I drive it in busy downtown, I get almost zero waves from other Vette drivers! Again, almost all of those guys are 50 years old on up.......they will not wave back, no way! Bunch of anti socials!