Why

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boost junkie

Reaction score
Why so many a$$ hats in this group any more? Ive been here a long time when i had a gen 1 and never remeber such crap when good people try to come to a group and get some feed back on there new trucks. There not all car guys like some so there questions arnt unreasonable. Some get such stupid come backs or insults. I just don't get it. Why?

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why so many a$$ hats in this group any more? Ive been here a long time when i had a gen 1 and never remeber such crap when good people try to come to a group and get some feed back on there new trucks. There not all car guys like some so there questions arnt unreasonable. Some get such stupid come backs or insults. I just don't get it. Why?

Are you really 53 years old?

OP
OP
B

Boost junkie

Reaction score
May of for got my password or something. That shit happens ya know.so i used my other maybe...smart ass

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Whats up with that commet...

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I think im getting feeling

Tlh235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i try to start my questions with "I'm a wrench moron"...then i go on with my question, people have been very nice and very helpful to the simpleton questions i have asked so far. And i'm sure i'll have a million more once MY TRUCK GETS HERE!!!! UGH!!!

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, I just got my truck and joined a couple weeks ago. The goon police are exactly what I expected, so no surprise here. Cool thing is it doesn't faze me, just glance over all the a-holes and stop where I actually can learn something. Seems most sites these days are full of know it all smart ass jackasses. The nature of the internet these day, rude people.

But, at the same time some very cool people willing to share info, thank you!

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just cant step into the ring and expect a answer to Why? you must identify Who? and What? I'll let you think about that for a bit...My Meme finger is twitching