Who's been waiting the longest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikepipe597

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ordered on 6/26 and still no vin or build date. Status unscheduled clean. Has anyone been waiting longer?

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno how you guys wait so long. I guess unless it was something so specific that I needed to have an could not live without maybe I would be willing to wait.

But......

I couldnt wait and just found what was close enough to what I wanted :)

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dunno how you guys wait so long. I guess unless it was something so specific that I needed to have an could not live without maybe I would be willing to wait.

But......

Same as you. As a new Raptor owner, I couldn’t wait 6-12 months so I jumped on a 2017 that fit my needs. But now that I have one, it will be much easier to wait for the second or third year of G3 production.

rdz418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 7/20, have VIN, being built the week of 10/23. Dealer says I should have it about 3 weeks later. I wanted one without the sunroof and everyone on a lot, that I could find, has one.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately I have unpopular tastes...

Most of it had to do with finding one on the ground at a reasonable price when I was looking. I also wanted a scab and no sunroof which is near impossible to find on the lot.

Definitely would have preferred to have been able to buy something close (maybe a truck with a sunroof) but by the time there were a few scabs available I was less than a month away from getting exactly what I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of folks waiting on a V8 version of the G2... looks like their wait continues... ;-)

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put my order in with one dealer in March, even though order banks didn't open until June... was told I was first yadda yadda... Come June, I became 15th on the list. Had to find another dealer middle of June, I got the 9th & 10th allocation and 7 & 8 were just taken 3 weeks ago... so the next 2 to go are mine (me and my business partner). So really, I've been waiting since March :)