Who will be the first member to take delivery???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So with the Raptors starting to show up on lots I'm starting to wonder which member here will be the luck one to take delivery first.

Please post:

-Build date
-Shipping date
-ETA
-Actual arrival date at the dealership
-What state you are purchasing it in.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What will make this thread funny is if someone rolls into a Ford dealer and buys one of the many inventory orders and posts a pic before those who placed special orders back in July.

I'd literally LMAO at all the people being dramatic over the waiting period.

I'm getting real close to doing just that since early builds are in limbo....

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What will make this thread funny is if someone rolls into a Ford dealer and buys one of the many inventory orders and posts a pic before those who placed special orders back in July.

I'd literally LMAO at all the people being dramatic over the waiting period.

It won't bother me any if someone else has one before me. I'd rather wait for the truck that I ordered exactly how I want it.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good chance the first owner won't be someone that placed an early order. Since all of those trucks are stuck waiting for..... uh well.... something/s.

That's why I'm wondering which member here will get theirs first. Since just about everyone here placed an order and has been waiting.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know the retrofit was completed?

Ford service, said it has left the upfitters and getting ready to ship, and my window sticker says shipping by rail. This was on nov, 30th. I didnt get graphics or bedliner. so im assuming a leaving of the upfitter is a completed retro fit