Who is - Sasquatch77

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. Who is Sasquatch77? This isnt a mean thread. I want to know. Maybe this thread will cause Sasquatch77 to reveal more details instead of just bits and pieces.

- He seems to have an inside track to what the future Raptor will carry for engine options
- He seems to have a history with the EB engine and knows about its faults
- He seems to know that the 2017 HO EB carries the same faults as the original EB engine
- He knows lots about EB overperforming OEM inter-coolers and how to vent them with weep holes being drilled to avoid spark blow out
- He seems to have inside knowledge about Ford /Lincoln in general
- He posts the same 4-5 statements in lots of threads each week
- He gets the most shit of any forum member

#1 Who do you guys think Sasquatch77 is?
#2 Sasquatch77 - Who are you?

All in good fun bro!

You will never get anything from Sasquatach77, he will not answer a reply, or a pm. If you look at all of his post it's always how bad the 17 Raptor is. Always the first to like someone's post on issues on there Raptor, (Gen2), has people on the inside of Ford who only give him info on "Issues", and the mid year 2017.5 Raptors to have a V8, Brighter tale lights, and the list goes on. If you ask him for his links to all this info, he runs and hides! He will post old links to the weep hole thing, and how Ford has done nothing to fix in over 3 years. Per his inside info. For a person that seems to hell hate the 2017 Gen 2 Raptor he sure stays on here a lot. He told me on a reply to one of my post that my truck had been built and Torn apart and built and torn apart several times over, I asked him how he knew this and he never replied, on one of his post yesterday he made the statement again that all of the Raptors that are on the road have been torn down and rebuilt over and over. I guess he is the Gen 2 info man! I have had mine since 1/31, it was a special order that I placed on 8/11/16, built on 10/27, and sat on Ramp 59, for ever! But with 3000 miles on it no issues so far, and that includes 750 plus miles of dirt roads and a lot of sand and mud. Love the truck! Joined this site back in August of last year, and it has been very informative, Gen 1 guys hate Gen 2 guys, not all and most are very helpful! This is a good site to get a laugh off of when you need it, but I had to stop the kids from checking on here because it gets very adult.

OP
OP
M

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your response. It was informative.
Im sorry to those that my thread upset, not my intention to **** anyone off. I really was looking for information from him or about what he knows on our trucks.

Lol, Gen 1 guys do seem to rag on Gen 2 guys. I am a Gen1/Gen2 guy and I like both trucks. I prefer a blower over Turbos, so I wish the 2017 was SC instead.

I ordered my Truck late Sept 2016 , built Jan 20 something and received it on Feb 3rd. Was a smooth process and no ramp 53. I have 5200 miles on my truck. In the past with my GT500s and Gen1 Raptor I did the whole never drive it and keep the miles low. **** on that, not doing it anymore. Im driving this one daily.

On an off note, I was just in my garage messing with my truck. If I press on the bumper up and down or jump up and down both shocks at the bottom are very noisy. My old F150 doesnt do this, my wifes van doesnt and my ATVs dont either. Have you guys jumped the bed up and down and listened? You can do it with just your hands on the bumper. Its very noisy. Maybe the bypass shocks are just noisy and sensitive by default.

Anyone else tried this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This is ****** retarded...

Only in the Gen2 section...

Let’s recap, shall we?

basement dwelling loser repeatedly posts useless ‘told you so’ posts here, paying particular attention to folks who just had major part failures

basement dwelling loser posts routine unsubstantiated rumors he/she created.

same loser posts routine cr@p solely for the purpose of delighting in other peoples misfortune.

fast forward to today. Local stbks closed, so us enterprising gen2 crowd have to do something, so apparently we post about who is the basement dwelling loser.

I passed one of our primitive, no drive thru stbks last Friday and got shunned. SHUNNED I say, by what looked like a herd of pruissies.
how sad is that.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

sasquatch77 love, hanging, out, with, friends, doing, just

maybe? who knows.