Who is - Sasquatch77

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is quickly becoming the ********* auto forum I've ever joined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This forum was solid until the 'Jenny' rumors started overflowing the threads. Then once it was ordering time and 'Jenny' started hitting the streets, the 'handjobs' came out of the woodwork.....still plenty of standup members on this forum.

Reaction score
I really know who Sasquatch is. Isn't he the hairy fellow in the six million dollar man played by Andre the Giant, then by the guy who played Lurch on the Adams family? Sasquatch 77, why do you say there will be Intercooler problems or backfiring issues with a Gibson muffler install? Hell they have a after the cats complete system that does the same thing. I'm not trying to play a Jedi mind trick on you. Let me know your thoughts.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know exactly what I just read...could be the lack of Starbucks...could be the early hour. But man, that was some entertaining shit!

5f3cef546a1721705e36c2cc3d83ebe4.gif

What I learned today:

*the definition of "foamer"
*the definition of a "Jennie"
*beer > starbucks (oh wait, I've always known that)
*Sasquatch is a bitch, who lives in his mom's basement, probably helps bathe her and lotion her veiny legs, and is desperately trying to find a love connection on OK Cupid
*Gen 1 > Gen 2
*Gen 2 > Gen 1

Dear Sasquatch,
angry.gif

Sincerely,
All members of FRF