Who is - Sasquatch77

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. Who is Sasquatch77? This isnt a mean thread. I want to know. Maybe this thread will cause Sasquatch77 to reveal more details instead of just bits and pieces.

- He seems to have an inside track to what the future Raptor will carry for engine options
- He seems to have a history with the EB engine and knows about its faults
- He seems to know that the 2017 HO EB carries the same faults as the original EB engine
- He knows lots about EB overperforming OEM inter-coolers and how to vent them with weep holes being drilled to avoid spark blow out
- He seems to have inside knowledge about Ford /Lincoln in general
- He posts the same 4-5 statements in lots of threads each week
- He gets the most shit of any forum member

#1 Who do you guys think Sasquatch77 is?
#2 Sasquatch77 - Who are you?

All in good fun bro!

foo.c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
south-park-wow-guy.jpg

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say drop the ban hammer. Im looking for real truck info. I mean some of the shit is pretty funny but there is alot of garbage we have to sift through to find legit info. Look at the ratio of garbage:truck stuff

I know the policing is on the looser side of things and thats fine but someone has to draw the line.

Im sure other supporting members are asking themselves, what am I paying for?

Im also not calling out one person either but this thread is a good one to throw my .02 cents in on.

:ban:

@Raptizzle @BIRDMAN

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
possibility he has multiple "socks" on this site. sometimes sounds as if he's asking and answering his posts.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say drop the ban hammer. Im looking for real truck info. I mean some of the shit is pretty funny but there is alot of garbage we have to sift through to find legit info. Look at the ratio of garbage:truck stuff

I know the policing is on the looser side of things and thats fine but someone has to draw the line.

Im sure other supporting members are asking themselves, what am I paying for?

Im also not calling out one person either but this thread is a good one to throw my .02 cents in on.

:ban:

@Raptizzle @BIRDMAN

Your thoughts?
The Gen1 guys haven't read the sticky. > http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/re-gen-ii-raptor-nonsense-please-read-46112/