Who is making big power?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done any big mods and gotten any dyno time to show improvement? If you have any kind of dyno sheet, post it and share what's done.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made 440/500 whp on a dynojet last year with turbo adapters, cheapest intake and a e48 tune that had like 3 revisions.

No dyno sheet sorry.

Nasty

Reaction score
I made 440/500 whp on a dynojet last year with turbo adapters, cheapest intake and a e48 tune that had like 3 revisions.

No dyno sheet sorry.

Do you happen to know if it was measured in SAE or STD?

OP
OP
G

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No dyno sheet sorry.

Who did the tune? Any idea what it made before the CAI and turbo adapters?

I don't think I've even heard of anyone else getting a tune on a dyno. I would have thought by now that someone would have done some crazy shit to make big power, like the old 7th injector trick on Grand Nationals.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to know if it was measured in SAE or STD?
I would have to ask my tuner. It was tuned at Fathouse Fabrications outside of Indianapolis.

Who did the tune? Any idea what it made before the CAI and turbo adapters?

I don't think I've even heard of anyone else getting a tune on a dyno. I would have thought by now that someone would have done some crazy shit to make big power, like the old 7th injector trick on Grand Nationals.

Nope. I installed then tuned. On stock tune on 93 octane it made 365WHP and I honestly don't remember torque. It was in 5th gear if that helps any. All of my runs were done in 5th gear.
My tuner is Corbin Johnson from Johnson Tuning. You can find him on facebook the easiest I assume.

OP
OP
G

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to ask my tuner. It was tuned at Fathouse Fabrications outside of Indianapolis.

Nope. I installed then tuned. On stock tune on 93 octane it made 365WHP and I honestly don't remember torque. It was in 5th gear if that helps any. All of my runs were done in 5th gear.
My tuner is Corbin Johnson from Johnson Tuning. You can find him on facebook the easiest I assume.

Thanks for the info!

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently “big power” raptors are going boom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The big power guys are the ones with Gen 1 supercharged or turbocharged 6.2L V8s.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Currently “big power” raptors are going boom.

IMO it's not a bad thing. It means the 3.5EB is a far more optimized design than the 6.2. Ford squeezed all the performance out of it from the factory and there is less for the aftermarket to do. I don't mod and I'm glad I'm not lugging around a lazy engine that requires $10k in additional parts to get the most out of it.

And with the industry shifting its focus to weight, I don't expect that to change any time soon as engineers stop overbuilding. (overbuilding is lazy engineering because it requires far less effort. hence why FCA products are so ******* heavy.)