Who has the Best Gen2 custom tag?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrifterGTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's time for me to pay those taxes again,. and I'm thinking about getting a custom tag. So who has one and which one is the best/most original? Post your pics.

NHbeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about VELOCI but, no thank you. $40/yr
I'll take what ever they give me.
Taking delivery tomorrow. :biggrin:

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be a narcissistic douchbag, but I don't like advertising it with a custom plate.

ECODUCH

:win:

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

I love vanity plates, and I love reading these threads. The Raptor has to be the hardest vehicle to vanity plate. You would think it would be easy, because the truck is named after a freakin dinosaur, but they all wind up sounding lame as hell. Subscribed for fun.

Pausekey

Reaction score
If you can't think of something cool just go with a custom plate but the usual numbering/lettering. I couldn't think of anything that sounded good for mine so I let DMV pick but specified the plate itself. VA offers Don't Tread on Me plates with the yellow Gadsden flag background.