who is getting inner tire rub on drivers side fender well?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those that have put there Gen 2 through some off road use are you getting the drivers side rear tire to rub on the front of the wheel well? This has happened a few times now and has taken the paint off in this area. Sort of wondering if its due to running 10psi that the tire is bulging up in that area when jumping.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
For those that have put there Gen 2 through some off road use are you getting the drivers side rear tire to rub on the front of the wheel well? This has happened a few times now and has taken the paint off in this area. Sort of wondering if its due to running 10psi that the tire is bulging up in that area when jumping.

I only have rubbing in the front not the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rubbing but the lowest pressure I have run is 30. 10 psi and jumping doesn't sound like a good idea, beadlocks or not. I am assuming you are running in the sand at those pressures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No rubbing but the lowest pressure I have run is 30. 10 psi and jumping doesn't sound like a good idea, beadlocks or not. I am assuming you are running in the sand at those pressures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

thats correct...sand.

boomtruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have it rubbing there as well. 40 psi rough trails, air just once , but with a bit of payload.
It should clearance it's self soon. At least it won't rust! any bigger tires and it would be through the wheel well.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a little rubbing in the front, aft wheel wells on tight turns. Nothing to make me want to cut anything yet.

Running 35x12.50R20 Toyo M/T's with 20x9 Wheels +1mm offset. I still love everything about the setup. Would maybe have stuck to 17's but wanted the 20's should I move up to 37's someday.