#whereismyraptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emotions related to Raptor arrival range from outraged to nonchalant, but it seems any who post about arrival of their truck still want to hear some details from Ford related to current status. Wondering why all who post on here don't also post on social media to raise awareness about the 2017 Ford Raptor shipping delay (I know some will say "late Fall", so "no delay" - but Ford has also (and still on some websites) said "Fall", and their video says "COMING IN NOVEMBER", and although we've got system generated ETA's they shouldn't be generated if Ford knows they're not going to ship).

Any chance all those who want an explanation from Ford to their customers would jump on Twitter and ask @FordTrucks and @FordPerformance #whereismyraptor

Sharing thoughts here is nice, but it doesn't really carry a voice outside the forum.

Thoughts?

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emotions related to Raptor arrival range from outraged to nonchalant, but it seems any who post about arrival of their truck still want to hear some details from Ford related to current status. Wondering why all who post on here don't also post on social media to raise awareness about the 2017 Ford Raptor shipping delay (I know some will say "late Fall", so "no delay" - but Ford has also (and still on some websites) said "Fall", and their video says "COMING IN NOVEMBER", and although we've got system generated ETA's they shouldn't be generated if Ford knows they're not going to ship).

Any chance all those who want an explanation from Ford to their customers would jump on Twitter and ask @FordTrucks and @FordPerformance #whereismyraptor

Sharing thoughts here is nice, but it doesn't really carry a voice outside the forum.

Thoughts?

Everyone here would love an explanation - Ford is not going to give us one. It doesn't matter how many hashtags we put on social media.

Just because Ford said they would deliver them in the Fall, doesn't mean that it's necessarily going to happen. They will ship when they are ready and hopefully not a minute before. I would prefer to wait until all of the problems have been fully worked through before they send my truck. I'm sure you feel the same way also.

Bigbo076

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because some of us are older than 12, some of us value our privacy and don't do social media.

#TheEnd

Now I could be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure this forum you just typed that in is a brand of social media... Just sayin'

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now I could be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure this forum you just typed that in is a brand of social media... Just sayin'

Obviously not what he or I call SM.

I suppose there hasn't been enough whining, petulance and speculation here?

bobcat82nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can understand the frustration on the delay, but hastgagging and tagging Ford won't make any difference in your delivery time or their concerns. If you back out of your preorder, there will be another cat waiting to slap that cash down.

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0142.jpg